This first LO is of Pat and Seth putting together Seth's toddler bed that he refused to sleep in. LOL.
This page is a compliment to the above so I used the same papers and scheme. Here's Seth sleeping in the bed...note, this lasted three days before I gave up because he was SCREAMING to sleep in the crib. :D
This one is for my sister...well she can't have the LO but I knew she'd LOOOVE the title. Let's see if it gets her to leave a comment on my blog. ROTF
The story is (I think) is she was driving through Arkansas to see family. The kids were tired of the driving so she pulled over at the nearest river and let the kids swim...IN THEIR UNDIES....I'll refrain from the Hillbilly comments. :P~~~ Ducking that coffee cup that was just flung in my general direction. Love ya sis.
Ummm, this is a terrible LO...nuff said.
I just LOVED these pictures. I had a good time working on this LO once an idea came to mind. This is when having a full stash of patterned paper such as mine comes in handy...I could NOT figure out what to do with these until I flipped through my patterned papers and found these by Cosmo Cricket. Fun. I couldn't get it to scan and stitch properly so gave up. You'll have to pardon the photo as it's dark here and I didn't get a great pix.

This is the LO I didn't finish before 2009. I love how it turned out. In fact, I am mostly happy with the work I have been turning out. Remember early December (or was it late November??? LOL) how I said that I was turning out such garbage. I discovered it was because I wasn't taking the time to play with my stuff and enjoy myself. Once I figured that out and starting making huge messes and dragging out all my fun stuff, I started making some nice things again. I think this is one of those. LOLOL....
Hope you enjoyed my creativity plug....love you all.
4 comments:
First of all, I LOVE your wallpaper! The LO are Fab (like usual!). I am so behind right now it is not even funny!
Love that Cosmo Cricket paper and seeing you playing again :) Soooo glad you've finished yet another album too - Congrats!
Tara, these are all wonderful! I love the stories you share on your layouts and your creativity seems to be positively endless!
I love how you discovered being happy with your work. I think I had to do the same to find my way to creativity again as well.
Hugs girlfriend! Love them all!
Love all your pages!
Post a Comment