Friday, March 20, 2009

Locks of Love

Courtney has wanted to donate her hair ever since a couple of girls at our old church in Missouri did it.  I did NOT want to cut her hair and at the time it wasn’t really long enough.  But…it was until I cut it. 
BEFORE
locksoflove1
So here she is with the print out from their website for mailing in the hair.
locksoflove2
ACK….look at all this hair…ACK
locksoflove4
Almost finished….
locksoflove3
Ready to mail it off!
locksoflove6
AFTER!
She’s adorable…but I can’t wait for it to grow back…LOL
locksoflove5

4 comments:

Amy M. Guimond said...

courtney looks great with the new cut. i am in the process of growing it out for a second donation. then maybe i will stop donating for awhile. i love the feeling of doing it but i HATE long hair. and yes, thats a strong word but its applicable.

good for your daughter. she should be proud. people think that its not that big a deal to donate your hair, but i see it as a huge act of giving.

Lissa Ballard said...

What a darling cut! She should be so proud of this. it is definitely a labor of love!

Jodi said...

Such a pretty girl! I want to do that too. BUT when it gets to a certain length. I can not stand it any longer! lol

Julie said...

The new do is adorable!!! I bet you are so proud of her for wanting to help someone like this! Tell her I said Good for her, I admire her for it!!