Sunday, April 05, 2009

Anniversary!

We celebrated 17 years of marriage yesterday! We had a nice date night . First off, we went to a Mexican restaurant near Vogelweh and had dinner. That was the BESTEST Mexican food we’ve had in a long time! YUMMERS!
After dinner, we went to the German Kino (cinema) and watched Vin Diesel’s new Fast and Furious! That was a great movie…if you are into fast cars and Vin Diesel. Dh likes Vin Diesel movies AND fast cars. I also enjoyed the movie.
OK…so we are boring people. LOL. You’ve seen what he got me for my anniversary gift in a previous blog post but he also handed me another little box yesterday. It was a Black Hills Gold icthus. Very pretty! Matches the rest of the jewelry he’s purchased for me over time, including the Mother’s Ring on my right finger!
anniversary
I am such a blessed wife. I love this man…now if only he’d SMILE. Oh WAIT…I said that about a certain child of ours too, now didn’t I? LOL

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww! So cool to see your face! Happy Anniversary!

The Watts Family said...

Happy Anniversary!! May God Bless you with more days together than you can count!!

weavermom said...

Happy Anniversary!!

BunnyKissd said...

What a happy couple! ^_^ You look great!

Jodi said...

Happy Anniversary!

Nik said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Tara I think that is the closest to a smile I have ever seen from him...

And you are not boring...that sounds like a wonderful night to me...Dinner and a movie with my husband...Nice

Nina said...

Congrats on 17 Years!

Love the ring......I think he's a keeper!