I have actually finished TWO today, but the first one is for the OSU color challenge so I will wait to share it on Friday (May 1). I also made a card… I KNOW…everyone have a heart attack. LOL ( to my non-regular reader’s …I am not a card maker). I can’t share THAT on my blog either because it’s for someone who DOES read this and it’s a surprise. LOL. I mailed it today.
BUT here’s a LO using up scraps from the previous LO. It looks better in person. I think this scanner of mine is JUNK. The colors are off and it made it crooked…I GIVE. I want a new one, but this one is only a year old or so. LOL
Pictures are of my nieces and nephew, Spring 2005.
1 comment:
the scan is indeed kind of crappy, almost as crappy as the pictures I always take of my LO's... ROFLOL.... The design is great though and WTG on the card.... since I've seen it, I can only say that the recipient is a very special and lucky person!!
hugs
Post a Comment