BackPorch Memories is have a Spring Fling Online Crop for the weekend. I have had a blast doing some of the challenges and while I don’t scrap as quickly as one chicky does on that board…I’ve done my best. ;)
This is what I have accomplished today:
Feeling Edgy Challenge: Focus on the edges of your papers in your LO by punching, inking, distressing, stitching, tearing, etc….
I used some patterned paper from Ryann’s Stampin Up Kit monthly kit club. I think this was the March kit. The black and white dotted paper is packing from Prima bling borders that I had used up. LOL. I distressed my edges as well as scalloped and doodled. Pictures are on Seth and Emily March 2005.
Flowers Galore Challenge:
Use as many flowers as possible on a LO…any flowers count.
Some close-up shots of this LO:
Recipe For Fun:
Use these ingredients on your LO~
page layout-any size
word title
flowers or stars
pictures-any size
handwritten journaling
Some close-ups of the LO:
Beautifully Rustic Challenge:
Create a 12x12 LO using both rustic and pretty elements
Scanning this LO did not do much for it but by the time I was finished with it, the light was really bad for pictures. I tried…believe me.
What’s The Weather Like Today? Challenge:
UMMM…we live in Germany, it’s raining and dreary and a bit chilly….
Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, and Something Blue Challenge:
In honor of this particular DT member’s brother’s 1 yr anniversary she wanted us to complete a LO using this old bridal quote:
Old-the metal label on the third chipboard label
New-Patterned Papers
Borrowed- I put paint all over Seth’s hand and used it to stamp the handprint….
Blue…there’s lots of it in the LO, you choose…LOL
Color Therapy Challenge:
A LO using a stamped image that you have colored in (ICK)
By the way…when I start turning out LO’s that look like that one…it’s time to QUIT. Not my best work…but it’s another done. And HEY I am still working on my goal because YES, all of those pictures were on it somewhere. So were some of the patterned papers, ribbons and embellies. That table was an avalanche waiting to happen. Good night all….
4 comments:
Wow!!! You've got a ton done! They're all awesome! I esp. love the Beautifully Rustic and little handprint layouts!! :)
Great Scrapping Tara ! See you may not like to sew but GIRL you can scrap!!! ~Blessings;-)
lots of great LO's done. Aren't challanges fun?
Very productive day for you! I absolutely LOVE the zoo/gardens layout. Great job.
Corinna
Post a Comment