This first LO I did earlier this month. I cannot figure out why I didn’t share it before…..or did I and I missed it when I went back to look??? LOL
My friend Ry and her sister introduced me to Starbucks in the Spring of 2007 when I flew down with Emily for a Unbirthday Party Retreat. We had a grand ole time and this was just one of our “adventures”.
this next LO I did tonight…it’s actually one of two I did tonight but the first one didn’t scan well so you’ll get to wait until I get it off my cameral.
This is a simple LO that I used BPM November 2008 kit to complete.
Here’s a better look at the individual pages:
Time for bed….or I’ll have a repeat of today’s horridness….(I made up a new word…like it?)
5 comments:
Hope today is a better one - and that you get coffee.
How cool to have a photo of your first Starbucks and scrap it.
Cute egg dying LO too - neat use of the acrylic journaling spots.
Great layouts Tara. I love that ruffling on the egg dying page!
Both of these are terrific - but I heart the second one!!!
Love both pages! Man your kids was little! lol Yes, I am always shocked when I see older picture of your kids, Just like when I see older pictures of Boomer. lol
Tara, you have absolutely gorgeous chiildren.
susan w, from weaver yahoo groups
Post a Comment