Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Some LO’s to share

I’ve been trying to get lots done this week.  I’ve done four since yesterday.  However, I hadn’t shared some of the others…so I will upload them all now.
These first few are of Courtney’s 9th birthday (2005).  Don’t get too excited about me doing December 2005.  I got tired of working through Jan-Apr and did something else instead.
Image026
This LO was completed using some MME papers and embellies that I purchased around Christmas-time from Peachy Cheap.  I also added some Primas and then the teal tiger lily a friend RAK’D me eons ago.  Added some chipboard from Fancy Pants and some bling.  The flower die cut border was from Betsie. 
Image037
The papers were from the Citrus DCWV stack.  I made candles with my Sizzix and the title, circle border, and scalloped circle with my Silhouette.  The glittery title is THICKERS…nice try…I did NOT mess with glitter…bleck.
Image038
More MME from Peachy Cheap.  Primas…candles from my Sizzix and stamp from BackPorch Memories and some thickers.
Image024
More MME papers, border die cut from Betsie, ScrapGoods Stamp, Primas, buttons ,and thickers.  Oh and a sticker from a sticker sheet lying on my table top.  It matched I used it.
Image036
February BackPorch Memories kit.  This is a picture of Gabriel (my nephew) holding Emily (and making ME nervous).
Image039
This is for Kylie’s circle photo challenge on OSU.  I used more MME papers and embellies, a BackPorch Memories stamp, thickers, Primas, buttons, MME border stickers.  The title and flourish were cut with my Silhouette. 
close up….because that photo STINKS.
Image040
Recently I was bragging about how well Tyler can draw.  This is one of his free-hand drawings…enjoy.
DSCN1029

3 comments:

The Watts Family said...

Very Cute! Love the Birthday spankings Great idea!~Blessings

Auntie Em said...

Love the color combos, especially the first one!

And I always love birthday spankings....

Missus Wookie said...

Cool drawing Tyler!

You are having so much fun clearing off that work surface and roaring through that stash. I will get time to play soon :sigh: