Sunday, July 19, 2009

Finishing off the LO’s from mission to Pisa

I got the rest of those LO’s finished up this week.  Pat took some amazing pictures for me to scrap….you can tell he’s a scrapper’s husband.  LOL
Cathedral
This one was done with the June Scarlet Lime kit.  I had fun using the mismatched elements in the kit. 
FabulouslyOld
This one was just a simple LO.   I broke out the walnut ink dabber I’ve had forever and a day (since the May 2004 SG kit).  Crumpled up and inked the tags before stamping part of my title on them.  I even left the chipboard letters naked…so NOT me.  Finished off with some K&Co flowers that have been in my way for days. 
towerview
This one you might want to click on to make larger so you can see some of the details I added. 
thebaptistery
The last one I did for a challenge on a MB that said I could only use white or off-white to scrap a set of pictures.  I had to use black ink for journaling so don’t know if that disqualifies me for the challenge.  If so…that’s okay.  LOL. 
And finally…I am did a LO of my trip to Poland.  This LO just shows the pictures I took of where my friend and I ate dinner.
tablefor2
So…I need to get back to packing for our trip to Pisa, Italy this week.  The kids are all really excited…well the youngest three are…those teenagers are too KEWL to be excited.  ;-)

3 comments:

Jen said...

these are beautiful!!!

Ryann said...

I love the white one especially! Turned out lovely! I wish my DH would take pictures "like a scrapbooker's husband"!!! I can't even get mine to take a camera with him!!! LOL! Lovely job, Tara!

t said...

Lovely LOs. I've missed seeing your pages.