Thursday, July 16, 2009

Some LO’s to share….

I know I am being a bad blogger, but really there’s not a whole lot going on around here that doesn’t revolve around stress and the regular activities of the kids…I’ll have more to talk about in a couple of weeks…
2isn'tacrowd
No…I didn’t play with glitter.  Those letters came that way.  LOL. 
Missiontopisa
Pat got some really KEWL missions when we were stationed in Germany last time…one was to Pisa (he went more than once).  these are pictures he had someone take of him touring.  More LO’s coming on this trip.  ;)
Some close-ups:
Image083
Image084
Image085
Image086
This LO (above) was completed using my first ever Scarlet Lime kit.  Fun kit.  Nothing matches…way cool.
Next are two LO’s from my trip to Poland in 2005. 
countrylivin'
citylivin'
Hope your week has gone much better than mine. 

5 comments:

Geri said...

Hang in there ... next week will be better! Love all the LOs, especially the "crowd"
Now... go take a nap!

The Watts Family said...

Beautiful love your scrapping looks great! Thanks for sharing~
Praying your week turns around for you there and that you have an abundance of peace, faith, hope, joy, patience, and whatever else you may need to get through the week!(chocolate?)
~Blessings Heather

Missus Wookie said...

Neat LOs - I like lots of cool details and there are so many here.

As for the week - nope not fun either but hey we'll get a better time in a couple of weeks :)

Jodi said...

awesome pages!

BunnyKissd said...

Wow! Pisa! And I love that Country Livin' one!