Thursday, August 13, 2009

Just another day in….

Paradise?  I don’t think so.  You’ll have to excuse me, I am cranky today.  5:45 a.m. doesn’t agree with me as a wake-up time.  I woke up, needing to pray however and did so.  Then went back to sleep, and woke again to pray some more.  I then was up for the day because I had to take Emily to a doctor’s appointment.  Nothing serious.  She’s been allergic to oranges-we’ve known this info since she was 16 months old.  The allergist who verified it said she would likely outgrow it by her 3rd birthday.  We were busy with moving and stuff at that time…so we just got around to getting a referral to an allergist.  Landstuhl wouldn’t see her, so had to take her to a German doctor in Ramstein-Miesenbach. Nice lady… HOWEVER, I was disappointed to find out we couldn’t have Emily tested today due to her getting 5 immunizations yesterday afternoon.  The doctor, who didn’t introduce herself and so I haven’t a CLUE what her name is…LOL, said Emily’s immune system would be too compromised.  Another appointment in two weeks. I’ll update you then…if I don’t forget.  LOL
So…we bought Tyler a cell phone and one card for his minutes.  We were frustrated with trying to figure out where he was all the time.  He didn’t WANT a phone.  He fussed about it.  And what do you think happened?  HE SPENDS EVERY WAKING MINUTE ON THE SILLY THING….BAHAHHAHAHA
Image018
Another one our children, looks exactly like his father.  Even more so than Tyler.  Hard to believe I know…but I can see me in Tyler.  I can’t in Seth.  Seth got my nose and my feet.  And welll….he might have picked up something else in the process.  See I like organization.  You can’t tell it by my computer desk:
IMG_0007
But I promise…my closets and drawers and cabinets are organized, things are filed away in places.  My computer desk is the place where everyone DUMPS things.  It looks better now.  Anyway…back to Seth.  He has inherited my tendency to be organized.  I am SO glad ONE child has…the rest of them have NOT.  LOL. 
The other day, I noticed Seth’s shoes in the  bottom of his closet were all in jumbles. I didn’t have time that second to fix them and thought to myself, “I’ll get to it later”.  Two days later, I decided to fix them and THIS is what I found:
Image015
Image016
Nope..no one told him to.  He did it all on his own.  LOL.  I ROTFLOL when I saw it and ran to get my camera.  Pat told me that evening that the night before Seth was telling him that he HAD TO FIX HIS CLOSET to have a clean room.  No one has ever told him that before either.  giggle
OK, one more thing…a LO to share….
Image023
Image024
Image026
And one more:
Image029

3 comments:

Jen said...

gorgeous layouts!!!

The Watts Family said...

Shoes look great!! Glad to hear your surviving the teen years as I am just entering them it gives me hope lol!! ~Nice Scrappy page Blessings Heather ;-D

Jodi said...

ROFL at the shoes in the closet. Love the pages.