Monday, August 03, 2009

Parting Shots of Pisa

Image866
So much for way cool professional shots….someone should have told my children they were going to be born to a mom who loves to take pictures.  But they didn’t get the memo.
Image867
Image870
Image871
Image873
Image878
Next few pictures are of some very old, but KEWL building.
Image874
Image872
(sorry I needed a UV filter but I don’t have one that fits this lens)
Image879
Image883
Image886
Image887
Image888
Image889 
Image891
Image894
And this is someone’s apartment building….hoping they don’t mind…
Image897
And that’s a wrap!  Four days in Pisa!!!  All in all I think it was a good time with a few bumps, possibly a bruise or two.  :wink:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have really enjoyed hearing about your trip and seeing all the photos. Great job!

The Watts Family said...

Great pictures Tara thanks for sharing ~Blessings Heather

ladynurse4 said...

I have loved seeing the photos of all the neat places ya'll have been. Thanks for sharing!