Monday, August 24, 2009

A trip down memory lane…..

I know…bad blogger.  I’ve been busy, as usual.  But for your viewing pleasure….
My dh’s Senior picture….(sssshhh this will probably get me into big trouble…LOL)
scan0018

OK, out of fairness….here’s MY Senior picture
scan0020
Oh and by the way, DAD …I still have that class ring you said I’d lose in 6 months.  :P~~~~
My Senior Prom….
scan0021
My High School Graduation….
scan0022
Christmas 1990
scan0023
(YIKES on the hair)
July 1992 (only a few weeks after we were married)
scan0024
OK…that was fun. 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am laughing.....yet my pictures look VERY similar! :) You were high school sweethearts? That is awesome!

Aleta said...

bwahahahaha - sorry, I had to laugh - gotta love the 80s!

Jen said...

Oh my gracious do your boys look like their dad!!!!! Fun, fun pictures! :)

The Watts Family said...

Oh how cute Tara!! Love old pictures thanks for sharing your trip down memory lane! where does the time go anyways???? ~Blessings Heather ;D

weavermom said...

Oh my goodness- he has the thickest hair I've ever seen!!! :) Great pics!

Missus Wookie said...

Awwwww youse was sooooo sweet :)

Have you scrapped these yet?

Geri said...

Love the walk down memory lane!!!

Ryann said...

Wow! I see Tyler, Seth, and Courtney . . . where are the other two? ;) Thanks for posting these - it WAS fun! :D

Momma Roar said...

That was FUN!!! :-)

Kylie said...

I won't say a thing! I won't! I won't! I won't!!!


Ok......can't resist......thank goodness the 90's are behind us!!! That hair!!!