Friday, September 18, 2009

Wanna Play Some FOOTball?

Yeah, me either!  LOL….
Garret’s first football game was this past weekend in Mannheim.  His team lost but played a great game (not that I’d know that from my own knowledge because I so don’t understand the game but I’ll learn as we go).
Garret in his practice jersey
Image190
Yes he IS that skinny…no, I don’t starve him.  He eats his weight in food daily (ROTF).
Garret’s game jersey is #22 for this game (he traded another team mate jersey’s so this coming weekend’s game will be played with another #.
Image261

Image268
Image272
Um…yeah, I think that’s enough pictures for now!  LOL

How about soccer???  OK…how about some cute kids playing soccer? 
Seth’s on the right side of this picture looking down.
Image221
Image238
Image216

Miss Pouty
Image246
Coach talking to her and another player….giving them their jobs.
Image250
Image258
Image253 
OK….I need to get moving.  There’s Mount Washmore on my bed and in the baskets all over the house.  It’s Friday Night Movie Night and I hope to enjoy a movie with my wonderful hubby and kids later. 
NOTE…if you are in one of the above pictures and don’t want the image on my blog, let me know and I’ll remove it.  Please note, that my blog is private and only shared with people I trust.

9 comments:

Lissa Ballard said...

Lovin' the photos! Garrett is a slender guy isn't he! The littles look adorable, even Miss Pouty. I should get Dalton's first pics up.

What movie are you seeing tonight? We need some good family entertainment... (Although I never cook on Fridays and it's game day tomorrow so it's gonna be an early early night...)

Hugs!

Aleta said...

Love the pics and I busted out laughing at Garrett's pants - wish I had that problem!!

Kylie said...

So why is Miss Pouty so pouty Momma?

Great pics! How did Seth and Em do?

Brandi said...

Guess what I found in one of our encyclopedias today! Football! Not only did it give a history, but it explained a lot about the game.

Betsie Morris said...

You are one busy lady! Your kids are adorable in their "gear"! Thanks for sharing! I like coming here and seeing everything you do with your family! :-)

Auntie Em said...

Garrett looks awesome! Miss Em is just too sweet.

The Watts Family said...

How wonderful it certainly is Fall over here!! ~great pictures Blessings Heather :D

ladynurse4 said...

Good to see the kids having fun. TFS

Jodi said...

All the pictures are great.