Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Completing Him Challenge: Admire Your Husband

This week’s challenge is to admire your husband. WOOT!  WOOT!  Hey, we get to BRAG about our husbands, that’s awesome stuff!!!

DSC_1622

*My husband is funny.  He is always horsin’ around and making the kids and I laugh.  PROOF~~~~

DSC_1616

*My husband works hard.  He’s good at his soldiering.  I have seen the Army grow my husband into a strong leader.  He knows when to stand down but also knows when to STAND UP to leadership.

*My husband has begun showing me his tender side.  I have waited for this most of our married life.  I have prayed for this.  Recently, he’s become a “marshmallow” when it comes to me.  No, that’s really a compliment.  We went for a walk recently and he had me walk on the inside of the sidewalk.  He walked next to the road to keep me safe.  This touched me.  He even flirts with me still….he winks at me at times.  He does almost everything in his power to get me whatever I want.  I keep falling in love with this man over and over again.

*My husband has a large heart and inner strength oozing out of him.  I love this about him.  He cares about other people, it’s what led him to the job he performs for the US military.  I have watched him tear up over situations he’s heard about.  And his inner strength….he can carry a burden…either mine or his. 

*My husband is great with his hands…he used to be an ASE Certified mechanic before the military.  He did this on the side to make ends meet.  He can fix just about ANYTHING.  What he can’t fix himself, he has ideas to get it fixed.  LOL!!! 

*I love how he understands things….I don’t know how to describe this one.  He can read an issue with something and he has the problem solving skills needed to FIX IT. 

*My husband supports me in whatever I want to do.  He didn’t bat an eye recently when he saw how much $$ I had tied up in my scrapbooking stash.  He’s already talked about replacing it….(MUWAHAHAHHAHAHA..tee hee). 

I love my husband.  And I am a bit embarrassed to be gushing about him.  We are a private couple.  ;)

completehimbutton 

Go ahead and check out this meme over at Women Living Well and link up with us!

No comments: