Sunday, July 04, 2010

Late birthday post

As you know, we’ve been moving and busy with the claim from the fire. SO, I haven’t been blogging much this past couple of weeks.

Last Sunday was my birthday. Pat replaced my desktop computer we lost in the fire with a laptop so that from now on when we move, I take my main computer with me.

Tarabirthday

We also went to Ramstein for the afternoon and walked around the mall.

Then we met with friends at the Kusel castle to check out the Medieval Fest. What fun!

DSC_1726

You have dancing prostitutes…

DSC_1729

DSC_1728

DSC_1730

Cute kids….

DSC_1733

(this is my friend’s little boy)

DSC_1732

DSC_1727

Pretty necklaces…

DSC_1737

The food smelled heavenly but we passed…trying to save $$ because we knew that we would be eating out lots in the upcoming week (and we DID).

The day almost made up for the loss of my birthday presents we lost in the fire. :(

Technorati Tags: ,,

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that necklace! And next time I make a stop in Ramstein, I'm going to look up that castle!

Tricia said...

Oh, Tara! You look beautiful!

Geri said...

happy belated birthday! Glad yall were able to take the time to getaway and enjoy life for a bit. Yall remain in my prayers!

The Watts Family said...

Happy Birthday Tara ~ You look beautiful!! When you get settled let me know if you are lacking on any weaver stuff or books...I would be more than happy to send you whatever I have it is all in boxes in my garage since I am not homeschooling anymore. I have alot of stuff :D ~Love Heather