Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Saying Good-bye stinks.

There’s no way to put it. Good-byes hurt. And hurt BAD. The day before we flew back to the US I met up with two of my best gals to say good-bye….well, I’ll rephrase that….we didn’t really say good-bye. We refused.

DSC_1772 ,

These are girls I will truly miss. I am crying now as I type. I love them so much!

As J and I were hugging good-bye (RAWR at that word, A took a picture of K…

DSC_1774

That pretty much sums it up! I didn’t cry then. In fact, I held back the tears until I went to the PO later and someone had the nerve to say good-bye to me there and I completely lost it. I practically ran out, dragging Seth and Em out with me. LOLOLOL!! This someone wasn’t even someone I was close to. Just an acquaintance I saw daily, checking my mail box. (eye roll at me for losing it)

DSC_1774

DSC_1776

K & J you are always in my thoughts and prayers. And remember Fort Stewart has a DFAC and needs Medics too. LOLOLOL

2 comments:

Betsie Morris said...

Ah.....Tara :-( I am sorry. On a brighter note your shirt is way cute! I like it a lot! :-)

Beth said...

Saying good-bye is so hard. But knowing we are family in Christ means we will see each other again. Smooches!!!