Sunday, January 23, 2011

Creativity a-flowin’….

I really struggled with this LO for some reason.  HARD.  I moved things around…recut things…moved things around some more.  I finally got an idea for the die cut on the right side and it seemed to help!

DSC_4513

DSC_4518

DSC_4519

This LO is one of about 15 LO’s that will be in this album involving Christmas in our home.  I really do NOT like scrapping Christmas photos.  I think it’s because of the sheer amount of photos I take (which is why I didn’t take very many in 2010).  So…Christmas 2005.  BTW, this LO was completed using a kit that my buddy Martha sent me.  Thanks Martha!

DSC_4520

DSC_4521

DSC_4522

DSC_4523

DSC_4524

This next LO was done using my very last ScrapGoods kit.  I’ve been saving these papers for when I got to the Christmas photos in this set of albums.  OK..that translates into me putting OFF doing Christmas LO’s until I had NO choice.  LOLOLOL.  And I just LOVE how this LO came out.  Love it.

DSC_4536

DSC_4537

The pink paper you see in this LO is a journaling card my friend Geri RAK’d to me.  I managed to keep this item out of the fire because I packed ALL of my journaling cards with me.  LOL!

DSC_4543

DSC_4544

DSC_4546

DSC_4545

Thanks for looking!

9 comments:

Martha ~ xpetunia said...

:) I'm so glad you're getting good use out of the kits I sent. I still have a ton... < eye roll > Anyway, the little imp LO - I see why you're tickled with it, it's gorgeous! I so wish I had a little girl to scrap for/about. You've inspired me to get my bum over to my scrappy area and create. Of course I made some 9 pages for my Vegas album yesterday.... ;)

Betsie Morris said...

Beautiful! I know what you mean about not liking scrapping Christmas...I feel the same way!

townmonkey said...

lovely layouts but the little imp one is particularly adorable.

Anonymous said...

Oh those are very cute I love the colors. And look how much your children have grown since the pictures ~Where o where does the time go ~Love Heather

Bunch of Barrons said...

So cute! :) You've done a great job.

Anonymous said...

I don't think I've EVER seen of your older boys with short hair!! Oh yeah, I like the LO, too!
KatieJ

Missus Wookie said...

That little imp is gorgeous - as is the page ;) me likey those flower frames and the torn distressed edges.

Cool basket page - I like the striped/bracket/top and yeah for the Christmas photo pages. you know what they say... "another one...." :P

Anonymous said...

I love it!!! I am also a scrapbooker, but with 2 young boy's it's almost impossible to ever get time to do it! Your layouts are so fun!!

ladynurse4 said...

These are great. And it is amazing to see how much your children have grown from that time. I love love little imp-the photos are just adorable and the LO is great. Love the torn pink under the photos and the great flowers and little details that just make it so great to look at.