Welcome to Tara's Ramblings. Pull up a chair and a cup of coffee! This blog is all about love of paper crafting with a few of my family's journeys thrown in for fun! Thanks for stopping by!
Saturday, January 22, 2011
Forgotten pages
I realized I hadn’t shared these pages last month! They aren’t anything special, just more pages to complete my 2005 albums.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
oh sure nothing special just whatever ROTFL....they are just fabulous as always...you have an eye for those details I love how you always add texture as well~I like em ~Love Heather
2 comments:
oh sure nothing special just whatever ROTFL....they are just fabulous as always...you have an eye for those details I love how you always add texture as well~I like em ~Love Heather
glad you shared 'em - 'cause I'm planning on lifting some bits from here. Well once I can stand up to scrap again ;)
Post a Comment