Saturday, January 29, 2011

Homework…

Working diligently, intently on a math assignment.

DSC_4500

I love to see this.  I love that he understands what he’s doing.  I love that I have found a curricula that works for our homeschool.  Finally!  Seth has never used anything else, but my older three students have used a few:  Math-U-See, Spectrum, and Switched on Schoolhouse.  These are all good curricula.  They just weren’t a good fit for my students.  It’s nice finding something that fits.

DSC_4499

Does this mean our school days are perfect?  BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA..what have YOU been drinking?  No.  Not hardly. 

DSC_4498

This day was just one of those days that flowed well.  And I loved to tease him….”Seth, you are a stuck-up bear with stuck-up hair”.  (referring to his hair that will NOT lay down without MUCH effort, effort HE is not willing to put into his hair)  He responds with,  “Mom!!!”  and his precious smile.  I love this boy. 

DSC_4495

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was homeschooled from 4th grade to 10th grade, we used Saxon math and while it was an awesome program I did poorly with it. I think it's great you've found a program that works for your little man!

Missus Wookie said...

Yeah for finding what works... this week ;) So fun to see into your new home.