Saturday, January 22, 2011

Practical Scrappers Challenge

Practical Scrappers has posted a ONE HOUR LO challenge.  I am a slow scrapper.  SUPER, duper slow.  But because Kylie asked us at OSU to join her in trying this challenge I decided to do it!  And, amazingly enough, I not only finished the LO in the time allotted but I did it in 26 minutes.  WOW! 

DSC_4557

Not my best work, but it’s a completed LO.  Thanks for looking!

11 comments:

Kylie said...

Gosh you were fast. Just uploading mine now!

Kylie said...

I didn't even look at your layout last time I was here. Or read you post. LOL. I really like it - great colours - did you have trouble getting those red letters to stick? I have a package of them and they won't adhere.

Tara O said...

Kylie....they seem to adhere fine. I have that trouble with almost ALL of my THickers though. I glue them down. It BUGS me to do this!

Thanks. I'll go find your LO in a minute and check it out!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Looks great! Love the great papers on this!

Erin Morehouse said...

Great page! I started with the same colours of papers at first for mine too!

Christine Meyer said...

Awesome job! So glad you played along!

Anonymous said...

oh oh oh!! I love the red hearts and the blue color looks fabulous ~Great job on this ~Love Heather

Rosjen said...

Love the way you done with my sketch!! The pic is perfect for those colors and papers!!

Tricia said...

I love this LO Tara! Great color combos. Can't believe you said it's not your best work - I wouldn't change a thing. Awesome!

Unknown said...

Love the BIG title letters! Great job on the sketch! /Pia

Missus Wookie said...

Fun memory, cool die cut paper and I love that red heart with blue star combo.