Thursday, January 20, 2011

Scrappin’ Fun!

I used to be a member of a yahoo group of this name.  I think a few of my bloggy friends might have been as well.  Winking smile  This post has absolutely NOTHING to do with that group, although I do miss some of the friends I made through the group. 

This first LO features a set of photos I took after my daughter…well, just look at the LO.  Honestly..she did this JUST before Christmas photos.  ACK

DSC_4460

DSC_4461

DSC_4462

This next LO…well, it is one of those that should have stayed in my head.  It looked better there.  SIGH.

DSC_4464

DSC_4468

I was very happy how this LO came out after the one above!  LOL!  What’s NOT to love?  Glittery letters and lots of pink.

DSC_4469

DSC_4471

DSC_4473

If you joined my Blog Frog community you’ll recognize this next photo.

DSC_4474

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Marlene said...

Love the handmade flowers on the "hair" layout, they added just the right touch! Don't know why you didn't like the second one, I think it turned out cute.

Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful and oh dear with Courtney's hair. Did you remember when Anna cut off her bangs lol!! right down to the scalp ....I cried lol!! ~The pages are beautiful I just love how you scrapbook ~Happy scrapping love Heather

Anonymous said...

I don't know how we've avoided that with Carmen! Once when she was about one (so her hair was shorter), a Thomas the Tank Engine motorized car became tangled in her hair! Wow, how could that have happened....WILLY!?!?!?!
KatieJ

Geri said...

I love "Mess Maker" The title rocks!
I also love the flowers on the layout with Courtney's hair ... grat job!!!

Missus Wookie said...

I like all three but that last one - the detail is gorgeous :happy sigh: