Saturday, October 10, 2020

BGM and Sassy & Crafty Collaboration

As a current Design Team member of Buttons Galore & More, it was offered to the team to receive some stamps from Sassy & Crafty as well as some more product from BGM to do a Halloween collaboration.  I received some great stamps from Sassy! 

 

I really loved the cute little ghost and pumpkin images from those stamps.  There's also a cute bat image as well that I missed in that quick snapshot.


I set out to make a layered peek-a-boo card with the pumpkin image.  I used my Cameo to cut the card base from a cut file (by Lori Whitlock #29065) that I purchased in the Silhouette Store.  Then, I just started playing with the card base, patterned paper, stamps, and embellishments! 







That little pumpkin is just so adorable!!  This was a fun card to make for someone like me who isn't really a card maker.  My first love will always be scrapbooking!  Products used for this card include:  Sassy & Crafty Halloween Sweets Stamp Set and BGM's Doo Dadz Halloween Party (#DD113). 

With that in mind, I also had an idea for a layout percolating in my brain while making this card. I created a a title cut file in my Silhouette Studio software and then cut it out in black cardstock and put a pretty piece of purple patterned paper behind it.  When I cut that background for my title, I cut it from the middle of the patterned paper because I wanted to layer it behind a piece of patterned paper that I created using the stamps and BGM embellishments! 


To complete this layout, I used a couple of the stamps from Sassy & Crafty (mentioned above) as well as BGM's Sparkletz Boo (SPK153).

I also created a second card using some Distress Inks, the background stencil from Sassy & Crafty, the Halloween Sweets clear stamps, BGM Sprinkletz October 31 (NK116), and BGM Sprinkletz Hocus Pocus (NK115). 






Thank you stopping and checking in with me this weekend!  I hope that you have a LONG weekend with lots of crafty time! 



No comments: