Thursday, January 28, 2021

More Christmas layouts!

I am really making good progress on my December 2012 Family Albums (yes, plural, because there were just so many events that month with my hubby coming home on R&R from Korea).  Today, I'll share a few more of the ones that I have completed!  This first layout features photos I took of Emily preparing a treat for a contest for our homeschool Christmas co-op party.  I departed from Christmas papers and embellishments for this layout because...well, just because I wanted to.  LOL!!

This next layout features pictures of Courtney and Seth both preparing their treats for the same party.


This next layout is actually one of my favorites, I think.  I really love the title because it fits the ornery personality of my husband!  If you've met him, you know exactly what I'm talking about!!!  LOL!!!


 I hope that this Thursday is a great one for you!  Chat later!

No comments: