Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Allison Davis' 6X6 Paper Pad Sketch - Week #20

I cannot believe it!  I actually finished this "class"!  Last week was the final week!  This final sketch wasn't one I was looking forward to doing.  However, once I completed my layout, I really loved it!  I like whenever that happens!  


I ended up adding hearts to my layout because I was working on Game #2 for the Bash Bowl.  One of the prompts was the have three hearts on your layout. Check.  I also moved my large title to the left page and kept the smaller title on the right.  AND....I used more photos on the right page because I didn't have vertical 4X6 photos.  I cut the two larger photos into 4X4's and then other photos down to 2X2.  Worked!  

This FaceBook Group class helped me whip out some two page layouts and also got me out of a rut I had found myself in.  That was nice!   I also bashed a couple of 6X6 pads.  I try not to buy that size anymore but once in awhile Peachy Cheap has a good deal on a kit that has the paper pad as well as a bunch of matching embellishments that I just don't pass up!!  Haha!!  

I hope you have a great Wednesday!  Thank you for stopping by!

No comments: