Friday, February 26, 2021

CKCB February 2021 - Layout #2

Hanging head in shame.  Yes, this is only layout #2.  I don't think I'll bash this kit by Sunday.  We'll see.  I have actually used up several pieces of patterned paper.  I am wishing that I had put a few more neutral patterned papers in there.  It's kinda hard to scrap boy stuff with floral. Oh well.  Maybe I'll work on the Easter pictures that I have ready to scrapbook and use lots of florals on those!  Hee hee!  

This layout tells a story from my childhood when I met my big sister for the first time.  We weren't raised together, although we both knew of one another.  We share the same biological father, but not the same mother.  Her mom left our bio father when Serenity was a baby and hid from him because he was an abusive monster.  Truth.  My mom met and married him shortly thereafter.  I was born a little over a year after their first wedding anniversary.  This photo is of Serenity and I with my mom, step dad, and my two siblings.  My brother is also Serenity's half brother and is my only full sibling.  My younger sister has yet a different father and stories all of her own of meeting half siblings as an adult.  ;)

I used lots of papers and embellishments from my kit on this layout.  I really like how it turned out as well! Those tiny heart stickers by the title are really hard to get hold of and adhere.  I think that's why they've been in my stash for as long as they have.  I did add a border stamp from my stash because this layout was done during week #2 of the Bash Bowl over on Bash Your Scrapbook Stash on FaceBook. 

Thank you for stopping by today!  Have a GREAT weekend and I will see you Monday with a new CKCB kit for March!  


No comments: