It's the first of the month and you know what time it is! It's time to see which kit club we are going to counterfeit using our own stash! My favorite time of the month!! Miss Lisa is our hostess again this month and she has picked a pretty kit club, Scrapbook Werkstatt based in Germany! Check it out:
I am loving the colors so much! Here's a few more photos so you can see more of what they have in this yummy kit!
First up are the papers from the kit, which features Maggie Holmes, Paige Evans, and Felicity Jane. The two photos are the A sides and then the B sides of the same papers.
I love the black and white hearts and the wood grain. Oh and the GRID paper too. I actually own quite a bit of Maggie Holmes and Crate Paper patterned papers, so I started there! I had also just received a box of Felicity Jane patterned papers in the mail about the same time as Lisa's email appeared in my inbox, but alas, not from the collection in this kit. Oh well!
Here are the embellishments from the original kit:
Let's see what my yellow box holds this month!
As I mentioned, I knew that I had Maggie Holmes (Crate Paper) collections. In fact, the sheet with the outline roses (B side is yellow with pink/white splotches), I received in a Hip Kit Club kit in the fall. I had already fussy cut those roses out of the patterned paper, so those will show up as embellishments in my kit. I went through my Maggie Holmes paper pads and the Crate Paper folder I have in my stash. I found papers that worked well, although not all of the same papers. I did go with papers to match each side of the original kit. So, my kit is closer to my normal HUMONGOUS size that I am quite "famous" for. LOL! Here's my papers:
I didn't have the exact patterned paper from Paige Evans Bloom Street so I pulled a similar one from the paper pad that I bought and used it for my kit. That's the last piece in my line-up. I didn't include the woodland animals paper in my kit either, but you'll see the animals come out in my embellishments.
Here are my alphas. I chose to not use gold alphas and I also included more than one as always. The white chipboard are from CTMH. The black Thickers are from my January CKCB kit. The pink phrases and black glitter are both new sets that I picked up at Walmart.
Have a great Monday!









5 comments:
Wonderful twist on the original kit with lots of yummy embellishments. All those frames and tags will be handy I'm sure.
Beautiful kit Tara. Love the bunny 3x4 card - he is just so cute. I didn't even think to add in a few frames, so I may have to just sneak them in. Looking forward to seeing your projects
Cindy F
Lovely kit you got going on the Tara :) Have those extra papers from previous kits around for the Bash Bowl you may need them :) Love the boat load of embellishments too, glad to see I'm not the only one that added frames to the kit :)
Your chosen papers are just gorgeous and all those lovely bits and bobs! Ahhh, so jealous. Enjoy.
That's a beautiful selection! But now I'm a little worried that it's smaller than my 'mini-kit' this month. Who have we become???
Post a Comment