Monday, June 28, 2021

June 2021 CKCB - Layout #6

Happy Monday!!  Today, I am sharing a layout that I completed using my June CKCB kit.  It's the 6th layout that I have done with my kit!  The photos are from my daughter's baptism.  I was the church photographer, so I was up front and center with a great view!


Seth also got baptized on the same day. I didn't use my CKCB kit to scrapbook those photos, but I'll share it with you anyway!  I did "steal" some of the Thickers from my June kit for the secondary title on the second page.  I guess that could count? 


Funny story...we had to attend a class the day before the baptism so that the pastor could verify that the kids getting baptized understood why they were doing so.  Seth, being autistic, is a very literal young man. When he was this age, it was even more apparent. While sitting in the class, I heard him tell the pastor, "Pastor Danny!! Hey!  Pastor Danny!!  You have really nasty teeth!".  I was so embarrassed.  Luckily, our pastor loved Seth very much and understood that he's autistic and he just laughed.   I was mortified.  Kids!  They'll teach you humility every day!  HAHAHA!!

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.  Have a great Monday!

No comments: