It's the last day of the month and so I will just share the rest of what I have accomplished with my June kit with you here. Here's layout #8. It is a story based layout from our trip to Italy in 2009. I had the journaling already typed out and the information I needed to scrapbook the page in the album just waiting for me to finish it!
Layout #9 features a photo of Emily twinning with her American Girl doll, Caroline.
Layout #10 is a layout that I challenged myself to do. See, I included that lemon printed patterned paper in my kit not knowing what I was going to do with it. There was a similar piece in the Inspiration kit and I knew that I have several lemon printed papers in my stash. It is just time to use up some of them! I found this adorable title "My main squeeze" in the Silhouette Studio store and knew it would be perfect to use with this paper and some photos of my husband and I.
Layout #11 is a layout featuring our oldest daughter, Courtney, holding Smudge. Smudge doesn't like to be held...or touched...or...anything. He wanted down in this photo. I am fairly certain he felt "overloved" as he always does. HAHA
And FINALLY, I shared with the CKCB community on today's blog post some cards that I created with my June kit as well.
So, that's a wrap for my June 2021 CKCB kit! I'll see you tomorrow for the July CKCB Reveal and Blog Hop! Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment