Friday, July 16, 2021

Big Fat Toad...

I have been diligently attempting to stay caught up with the Allison Davis Sketches For 6x6 Paper Pads-One Page Sketches this summer.  I am going to tell you that seeing a sketch with one inch squares made me pause...the entire WEEK!  Then, I decided to suck it up and just start working.  I used some photos of a big fat toad that I found during a walk.  I am forever picking them up and grossing out Emily!  LOL!! 


 This layout came together super easy after I started working.  My embellishment clusters feature buttons from Buttons Galore and More Basic Buttons (HB102-1 Luck).  There are some super huge buttons in my package that I received as part of the BGM Design Team and I felt that they'd make great bases for my embellishment clusters in this sketch.  I was thrilled to use up so many buttons on this layout!  

Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  Have a great weekend!   

No comments: