Friday, July 09, 2021

July 2021 CKCB - Layout #1

I've been quiet this week because I have been playing in my scrapbook space!  Yay!  This is what summer is for-relaxing, no matter what you do, whether it be a craft or reading or sitting on a beach! We've had a very cool summer so far up here in the North Country.  I'm never sure whether or not I should wear jeans and a sweater or shorts and a tank top!  Haha!  

I am sharing my first created layout with my July CKCB kit.  These papers are so soft and pretty.  


This layout features the sketch of the week from Allison Davis' One Page Sketches for 6x6 paper pads.  Note, I didn't use 6x6 paper pads.  I don't go out of my way to buy those as I am a 12x12 scrapper.  I prefer full sized sheets or nothing smaller than 8"!  As usual with an Allison Davis sketch, there's quite a bit of hand stitching.  I also used quite a few of the acrylic shapes in my kit on this layout.  After the stitching was completed, this layout came together very quickly!  I love whenever that happens. 

Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow...so pretty!❤️