For the next two weeks, I have my granddaughter and leading up to picking her up at the St. Louis airport before flying back to the North Country, I have been spending tons of time at my scrapbook desk and working. I have quite a few two page layouts to get finished and am still working through 2013 photos. We PCS'd during that summer and we had a hard time leaving our Tribe in Georgia. Here are some layouts featuring part of our tribe as we played with them during our last month there. This first layout features a huge cutfile that I spent hours and hours on, first piecing it together and then putting some hand-stitching details on it.
We had gone to Jekyll Island and visited the Georgia Sea Turtle Center. The kids all love sea animals and we had not visited the Center in the three years that we had lived in Georgia. In the back of the center, we were able to visit with a few of the rescued turtle, and even got to watch the aides give one turtle a shot!
I completed a third layout from that day of the kids all playing at the beach after our trip to the Sea Turtle Center. I have already shared it on my blog and you can see that layout here. I used my July CKCB kit to complete that layout.
So how much time do you get to spend in your scrappy space in the summer? Is it more or less than normal. I know that summer can be a super busy time! I hope you get a little scrappiness! Thank you for stopping by my blog today. If you need me, I am playing with my granddaughter. LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment