With it already being so close to the middle of August, I think it's time to share some of the layouts that I have done so far. It's not many yet, but now that I don't have my little granddaughter to play with, I can spend more time in my space! This first layout features a photo of my son and (at the time) future daughter-in-law after Garret asked her to marry him!
I had purchased a Teresa Collins wedding collection a long time ago and decided I would dig into that to create this layout. It had some cute ephemera in it to use. I am also participating in a Tag Challenge over on MeWe and this layout has three tags on it!
I am also still working on the Allison Davis' Sketches For 6x6 Paper Pads: One Page Sketches class. This is Week #11's sketch. I kinda struggled with this one a little bit because I got my diagonal strip of photos steeper than the sketch calls for. It made getting embellishments on it a little difficult. Oh well. I like how it turned out anyway and I also got a tag on this one as well!
After counting my July 2021 layouts, I decided to go ahead and count all of this year's layouts. I counted two page layouts as two. I have completed 241 layouts this year. I didn't count the cards that I have made and there have been many. I don't photograph all of those so, I have no way of knowing how many I have actually created! I am just thrilled with the number of layouts I have created! :D How many layouts have you completed this year, or do you count?
Thank you for checking in with me today! Have a great Wednesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment