Today is Seth's birthday! I cannot believe my baby boy is nineteen!! He has started his Electrical Wiring Course and is so excited about it!!
Gotta love the awkward "smile". LOL!!
I also want to share a layout with you that I created recently. Ironically, it's from Seth's birthday in 2013!
It's a simple layout but also a completed one! Next, I wanted to share some layouts I created of my husband making me some new bookshelves to replace some cheap ones that had finally broken from the many military moves.
The third layout actually features more of my August 2021 CKCB kit. I still haven't put it all away yet. I was hoping to finish off all of my patterned paper from that kit. We'll see. I have started scrapbooking fall photos and the fall colors of my September kit are calling my name!
Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great Wednesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment