Monday, November 15, 2021

November 2021 CKCB - Layout #5

I am working much more slowly through my November kit than I did last month with my October kit.  Does anyone else find that to be the case at times?  I did complete this layout last week and wanted to get it blogged so I could share it with you.  


 I am working on January through March 2014 layouts and this is a layout featuring my beautiful granddaughter who born January 2014.  I had started this layout with a different orientation but ended up turning it so that my patterned paper strip was across the bottom.  I just couldn't get it to look right with the patterned paper along one side.  It's a good thing that I don't glue things down until I quit fiddling with them.  Do you do this too?  LOL

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.  Have a great week!!

No comments: