Monday, December 20, 2021

CKCB Advent Kit Day #20

With only 5 more days before Christmas, we are nearing the end of our Advent and I have a very FULL kit!  I am thinking that I might not have much more space for anything else....guess I will be cramming that box!  LOL!  Today's prompt is Project Life style cards! I have chosen these cards from the PinkFresh "Oh What Fun!" collection.  I have been using this collection for the Love RTS 4 for 4 Series on Patreon.  I have created two layouts so far with this collection and series. I’ll share one of them below. I also added a pack of black and gold tags.  


Here’s one of the layouts that I’ve created for the 4 for 4 Series  

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!  Have a GREAT Christmas week!   Make sure you stop by the CKCB blog and our FaceBook community for more inspiration! 

No comments: