Today's prompt is "Striped patterned paper". I really had to dig through my patterned papers in my Christmas stash for this one. I really wanted a bold stripe, but I don’t have any! Crazy!!! I ended up choosing a paper from a Heidi Swapp paper pad from her Winter Wonderland collection.
I like this one because it has pink in it! I’m trying to make my kit as cohesive as possible with the variety of designers that I’ve chosen. Not pictured is the stripe I also added from the Pink Paislee Together For Christmas paper pad. It wasn’t quite what I was looking for but I’m throwing it into my box anyway!
Don’t forget to check out the CKCB blog and our FaceBook group to see the kits the rest of the Master Forgers are creating! Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I hope you have a great Sunday!
No comments:
Post a Comment