It's time for our first challenge of the month over at CKCB and Master Forger Misty gave us the following challenge:
With Valentine's Day only two days away here in US, a lot of minds are on love. As I was looking into traditions of love from around the world (https://traveltriangle.com/blog/valentines-day-traditions-around-the-world/) I found some interesting ways love and affection are shared. In Argentina a "week of sweetness" is celebrated in July. Valentine's Day cards may have originated in France. And in South Korea, romantic love is celebrated each month on the 14th day. So my challenge for you is to tell a story of love —romantic or not! Do you have a love language that guides how you show love? Do you have a love for a favorite food or place? I'd LOVE to see all your love pages!
I just so happen to be participating in the LOAD event over at Scrap Happy and one of the prompts this month fit this challenge perfectly! I used my kit to create this layout!
The photos were taken in front of the very first home that we purchased in February 2014. It was our 22nd wedding anniversary and we were going out on a date after not being together the previous year due to my husband being overseas for a year. Ironically, he was also gone the following year (2015). We try to celebrate our love all the time, no matter the time of the year, but moments where we can get out and be alone have been rare while raising our children!
I was very happy with how this layout turned out! Thank you for stopping by my blog today. Make sure you stop by the CKCB blog as well to see what our Guest Designer and other Master Forgers have created for this challenge!!
1 comment:
So lovely, and so timely. I hope you will post this up for the duration. So much meaning here - sweet that is was your first home, your anniversary, and a date night. So romantic! XO
Post a Comment