Wednesday, January 04, 2023

Forgeries on the Fourth - January 2023 CKCB

 


 It's the fourth and that means the team over at the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog has some wonderful forgeries for you from our Inspiration Kit!  Let me remind you of the Inspiration Kit for the month which the December 2022 Hip Kit Club kit!

I chose to counterfeit the wooden Thickers-style set from their Embellishment Kit using my Cameo and the Silhouette Studio Software!  Here's a good view of those:


If you'll remember from my post on the first, I had mentioned that I was steering clear of the wintery theme of the Inspiration Kit.  There's two reasons for that: 1) I am not scrapbooking winter photos right now and 2) I own the December HKC kit and I can use it for winter photos once they are printed.


This is a screenshot of my software before I did any cutting.  Here are the design numbers and/or names so you can find them on the Silhouette Studio Design Store!! 

  • Font - LD Funky Chunky
  • Hearts - Nested Hearts - Design #310559
  • Branches - Design #395963
  • Stars - Echo Park - Design #27272
  • Snowflakes - Design #71933
  • Scallop Border - Lori Whitlock - Design #10466
I chose not to make the words cold or December because I didn't think I would get around to using those right now.  The first thing I did was use a piece of the woodgrain that I had in my January kit and cut out the designs.  




The next step I took was to cut out the designs again-TWICE-in white cardstock.  I am going to stack the designs and glue them together to create the dimension of chipboard.  Here's my finished designs! 



Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  Make sure you head over to the CKC blog and see what the other Master Forgers have created for Forgeries on the Fourth! Have a GREAT day!

No comments: