Thursday, August 01, 2024

August 2024 - Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog Inspiration Kit Reveal and Social Media Hop!

How is it August?  HOW?  Where is this year disappearing to?  I don't even know.  LOL!   This month's kit is from Sweet Shoppe, which is a digital scrapbooking kit company. They have many designers.  This month's kit is called BEE-AUTIFUL DAY.  Here's some photos of the kit:






I actually purchased this kit and I only printed THREE pieces of the papers for my own kit and NO embellishments because for those I really needed to do a stash dive.  Many of my chosen papers came out of various papers pads I have in my stash-Park Lane and Recollections mostly.  I really loved the Mixed Media part of the collection and I printed two of those and the plaid from the "main" kit. Here are my papers! There are 41 altogether plus some pieces of cardstock that came out of a paper pad.  

I went a little eclectic and slightly rogue with my embellishments, pulling from previous CKCB kits as well as from other parts of my stash.  I think I have enough to play with.  LOL!!  I may make a few flowers for my kit too.


I added some doilies, filmstrip trim (little canister), some specialty paper in gray, fabric and a small piece of yellow trim.

I did add some stamps and dies to my kit.  The alpha dies are very close to the alphas in the inspiration kit but not an exact match.  Here's a photo of those.


Here's the alpha dies that  I own.  


Here's the rest of the stamps and dies sets that I put inside my kit.  One of the sets was a free gift from an order at Scrapbook.com!  I was tickled that it matched this kit.

Make sure you check out our Guest Designer and the rest of the Master Forger team's kits by following along on the social media hop! I've seen some of the kits already and they are AMAZING as always!

CKCB Social Media Hop:

 

Thank you for stopping by my blog today and I hope to see you on the FaceBook Community Group this month with your kits and projects!  


2 comments:

Clair said...

41 sheets and all of those amazing embellishments! What a monster sized kit! But, I know that you're a monster scrapper, so I'm sure you'll have it all used up soon! :)

Misty said...

So many fantastic papers and embellishments!