Thursday, May 01, 2025

Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog Inspiration Kit Reveal and Social Media Hop - May 2025

 It's that time again!  It's time to reveal the May 2025 CKCB Inspiration Kit and Social Media Hop, including our Guest Designer for May!  I hope April was good for all of you.  With my husband currently deployed yet again, I am just trudging along day to day keeping myself busy with my YouTube Channel and scrapbooking.  April was pretty good to me.  May will be even better because my husband is coming home on leave for ten days around the middle of the month! I am so excited!  

Without further ado, here's a peek at the wonderful inspiration kit for the month of May!  We are counterfeiting Traci Reed's digital kit called Anywhere But Here.  Here's a photo of the kit preview, but you really should click that link to see the full awesomeness of this kit.  At the time of writing my post, the full kit is on sale for a great deal too, so if you are a hybrid scrapbooker, you should grab it!!!

I would also like to introduce you to our amazing Guest Designer, Scrappy Kathy!


Here are her social media accounts, go check her out:

https://youtube.com/@scrappykathy?si=h-cRQfOJ0g08wtaW

https://www.instagram.com/scrappykathyy?igsh=dXR0OGliNjdpeDUy

I am a Design Team member for Traci Reed's 2025 Team so I actually own this digital kit.  I only put one piece of paper and the stickers into my kit.  So, here's my personal kit, starting with the papers!




I actually put more papers into my kit than I thought I would!  I did include some mini patterned papers into the kit so I would be ready for the Mad About Mini Paper Pad Hop I participate in each month on the third Saturday of the month.  There's a ton of older papers in my kit as well so that helps me to use up some older stash.

I also included some very old embellishments and pocket cards in my kit this month!  I'll be very happy if I am able to use those all up!  The Traci Reed kit stickers are in the white tray in the photo below.  I used my Print and Cut function in the Silhouette Design Software to print and cut those out!

 
I included three green alpha sets, plus a yellow scripty alpha, an Vicki Boutin alpha, a blue alpha that on the other side has an identical white alpah, some white chipboard travel phrases, and a partially used sheet of puffy phrases that have appeared in several of my kits! 


 My kit is large, but not as large as I normally pull. I hope that means that I can use up some of this older stash and create some great layouts this month. 

Here's the social media hop for May!  Check out each of these links to see what our Guest Designer has in her kit as well as the take each Master Forger has on our inspiration kit.

Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I hope you have a very scrappy May!! 


  


1 comment:

Julene Matthews said...

I see cameras,maps,bicycles,hot air balloons and yes it is a travel kit. The papers and embellies you've chosen are ideal for this month. Have fun using this lovely kit.