It's March! Can you believe that??? And because it's the first of the month, that means that it's time for a new Inspiration Kit over at CKCB! This month, I am the Master Forger for the month and I chose a beautiful kit from Cocoa Daisy. Here's the kit:
I chose Neyla as a Guest Designer for March and I am looking forward to all of her layouts this month.
You can see her bio and social media links on the CKCB blog post listed below in the hop list.
I really love this kit. I wish that I could purchase it, but it's out of stock! Oh well. Nothing to do but try to counterfeit it, right? I almost always start out with the patterned papers in the inspiration kit and this month is no different. I saw the paper with the dripping paint and it reminded me of Spectrum Gardenia from 49 & Market. I pulled it first.
Here are the rest of the papers that I pulled:
I pulled in some tags and other embellishments from Spectrum Gardenia.
I also added some scraps I created making my forgeries for this kit, plus I added the mini paper pad from Vicki Boutin's Print Shop:
Then, I added a few more embellishments to my kit and I called it complete:
Make sure you follow our social media hop to see what our Guest Designer and the other Master Forgers curated from their stashes this month:
Social Media Hop:
- Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog - http://counterfeitkitchallenge.blogspot.com/
- Guest Designer: Neyla https://www.instagram.com/nelliepickles_crafts/
- Brandi - https://www.instagram.com/scrappy.boymama/
- JoJo - https://www.instagram.com/scrappyconfessions
- Julene - https://julenebydesign.blogspot.com/
- Laurie - https://www.instagram.com/scrapbookingbits/
- Misty - https://craftysoup.com/
- Ryann - https://www.instagram.com/scrapbookjoey/
- Tara - https://kryptonite72-rambles.blogspot.com/
- Tina - https://tinasscrapcorner.blogspot.com/
- Amanda - https://youtube.com/@amandacreates1980
Thank you for coming to say hi to me this month! See you on the FaceBook Community group!!!

1 comment:
Fantastic kit Tara. I especially like the papers that you found.
Post a Comment