Thursday, April 20, 2006

New LO


I am still plugging along with this last 2003 Family album. I have two of three completed. I feel like I will NEVER get this last one done (and actually its the FIRST one because I did the pages as I felt like it-LOL). Anyway this is my baby boy, Seth at almost 5 months old. He doesn't look much different only bigger! ;-)
I think I might have gotten the trim from AO, but not positive about that-I would have to ask Abby. And HONEST its not split down the middle like it scanned-ROTFLOL! I didn't notice it until I opened it here.

5 comments:

Patty said...

Very Nice LO Tara, I like the little feet on the tag, Seth was a very nice baby as well as now is a very beautiful little boy

Andrea said...

Great LO...he is such a cutie! Love the feet on the tag!

Jodi said...

Great lo Tara. Like the feet and lace edging. lol

@wesome@bby said...

LOVE this!!! Love the colors, and my idol is keeping up with her normal greatness!

@wesome@bby said...

The ribbon looks suspiciously like something from AO, though I can't say for sure that it came from me.