Welcome to Tara's Ramblings. Pull up a chair and a cup of coffee! This blog is all about love of paper crafting with a few of my family's journeys thrown in for fun! Thanks for stopping by!
Friday, April 14, 2006
Pictures I promised!
OK got the problem with my software solved for now! Stupid computers...gotta love them though-LOL!! I just love this close-up of Garret's face. He's such a handsome boy with that dark hair and green eyes!!
Tara...your children are absolutely gorgeous! I'd love to get my camera on them!! You did a wonderful job on teh photographs! I can't imagine having 5 kids but I bet they are all worth it!!
THese are ALL great pics, but I especially love hte one of Garrett and the bottom one of Ms. Em peeping through the hole! Great job...these will be fun to scrap!
5 comments:
Tara...your children are absolutely gorgeous! I'd love to get my camera on them!! You did a wonderful job on teh photographs! I can't imagine having 5 kids but I bet they are all worth it!!
Welcome to the bloggers world!!
Happy Easter!
Love the Pictures. I can not believe that is Emily.
Wonderful photos! You are right; Garrett is exceptionally handsome!
Tara, your kids are really beautiful
THese are ALL great pics, but I especially love hte one of Garrett and the bottom one of Ms. Em peeping through the hole! Great job...these will be fun to scrap!
Post a Comment