
Here's another LO. I had a challenge on a MB to do a LO without a photo. So I used the actual PG test instead of the pictures I took-LOL! NO...this is NOT my secret. I am so NOT pregnant. This is the PG test from Emily!! Can't believe it still shows positive after two years-LOL!
Emily's doctor appointment went pretty well. He changed her antibiotic for her ear infection. And gave me the low down on iron deficiency, prescribed some iron drops, and I spent more time in the pharmacy than I did in his office. She has to take these stupid drops for 8 weeks and then he wants to draw more blood to see if its helping. If the levels have gone up then no more iron drops. She wasn't that low but low enough that he wants to get iron in her.
Not much else going on here. Same ole crap. OH-we finished homeschooling for the year and I am SO glad!!!!! I think I might be happier than the kids-LOL! No not really but I am pretty happy.
2 comments:
This is super cute!!! Great idea with the pg test! I still have mine and it says positive...Mckaila is 7!
Great lo and laughing that you put the test on a lo. What a great idea. Now just to get that way to even get a test first, then do a lo. rofl Glad that the appt went ok. Hopet aht Emily gets back up ojn her iron.
Post a Comment