
Well at any rate, I am REALLY happy with this LO!! Journaling reads:
Dear Courtney,
For as long as I can remember, I have wanted a daughter. Many mommies want their daughters to grow up to be lawyers or doctors. Although I wouldn't mind the bragging rights, your future is in your hands. My one wish for you is for you to grow up in God's grace with His fire burning in your soul. I love you my beautiful daughter. ~Mom
Not much going on around here in Missouri. It got cold and rainy again. We went to my brother's birthday party and bad scrapper that I am I left my camera at home-GRRRR!!! And not ONE person was taking pictures. NOT ONE! They combined my niece's party with her dad's and no pictures. I couldn't believe it. If I had known I would have turned around and gotten mine...not really, gas is too expensive to drive 50 miles for a camera. I could have picked up a disposable though somewhere. Anyway all that to say, we froze our tails off outside in that cold. I didn't even bring a jacket!!!
I got some of the new Basic Grey today in the mail. I purchased Urban Couture and Hang 10 from a Yahoo group back in April. It took forever to get here and now I am not even sure I like this paper-ROTFLOL!! I had to wonder about one sheet of the Urban Couture because it has great big flowers on it-three of them...will be interesting to work with and i am up to the challenge!!! ;-) But I am wishing I had bought the Color Me Silly and the boy and girl packs instead.
2 comments:
Beautiful layout!! Love the colors and the journaling is perfect!
Love the lo. The color, journaling from the heart and embellishments are great.
Post a Comment