Monday, May 22, 2006

Megs TAGGED me....LOL!!! {And a new LO}


I have been tagged....so here's my responses:

4 Jobs I have had in my life:
1. Western Sizzlin
2. Baby sitter for my aunt and uncle
3. Account clerk for state of Missouri
4. MOTHER

Ummm, those are the only jobs I have had-seriously, only those three paying jobs.

4 Movies I would watch over and over:
1. Gone With the Wind
2. HOw to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
3. My Best Friend's Wedding
4. Dirty Dancing-and I must say as a teen I would freeze the movie in a CERTAIN spot LOL

Places I have Lived:
1. Waynesville, MO
2. Van Nuys, CA
3. Springfield, MO
4. Robinson Barracks/Grenadier Kaserne, Stuttgart, Germany

TV Shows I love to watch:
1. CSI (the original)
2. Survivor
3. Criminal Minds
4. Cold Case

Places I have been on vacation:
I have never been on a real vacation just visits to relatives in other states
1. Houston, TX
2. Bonham, TX
3. Oh Oh...I did go on vacation with my grandma to Pontiac, MI
4. Alabama...can't remember the city-believe me it was THAT forgettable LOL

Websites I visit daily:
1. www.scrapgoods.com
2. www.fromhere2scraptivity.com
3. www.theuntamedscrapper.com
4. www.scrapmuse.com

4 of my favorite foods:
1. Pizza-veggie
2. Tacos
3. Reese's PB Cups
4. English Toffee Cappuccino (so its a beverage but it has enough calories to qualify as food-LOL)

4 places I would rather be right now:
1. Heaven
Otherwise I am quite happy where I am

4 Names of your Children
1. Tyler Ryan
2. Garret Trenton
3. Courtney Hope
4. Seth Michael
5. Emily Joy (five for good measure-LOL)

Hmmm, who to tag......HI Jacquie and Anita (you can email me your answers-LOL)

LO is a challenge I did for From Here 2 Scraptivity..its a sketch challenge that I turnedcounter clockwise because I wanted to make it my own-LOL. Papers are Imagination Project from a kit I bought from BackPorch Memories a couple of months ago. Pictures are of Seth at 9 months old.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Great lo!