
And a screaming baby...not a fun combination! She must be getting a tooth or something equally evil to be interrupting MY scrapping time. LOL!! Poor little princess. Here's a new LO from me today. These pictures stink but I didn't take them-LOL. They are wedding snapshots from my cousin's wedding. More 2003 photos...I am getting there....19 LO's to go and this album is DONE!! Have I ever mentioned my new nickname for my baby girl? I call her my Lap Princess. Yeah like a lap dog-LOL. She has to be in a lap-preferably MINE, but any lap would do in a pinch. "There will be none of this playing on the floor or walking for that matter-just hold me close and never let me go. I snuggle really well, momma. " She's quite the little Princess anyway. So its up in the air-do you think this kid of mine is EVER going to W-A-L-K??? Seriously-16 months old..not even remotely interested in walking. somersaults, yep. Climbing furniture and stairs-YEPPERS. Talking a blue streak-yep that too. Walking-you gotta be kidding! I love her though-stubborn little Bug.
Ok-back to the LO above. I used Club Scrap's 2002 embossed paper from their Key To My Heart kit for the background and chalked the embossing to make it pop up-otherwise you couldn't see it at all and what was the POINT? I also used a piece of the patterned paper in that kit for the title and for matting. Blue textured cardstock for matting the rest of hte pictures. The floral print on the left hand page is fabric that I also tore to make the border on the bottom of the focal picture and bottom border on the right hand page. I got that in a swap on SG when I was pregnant with Emily. The tags, ribbon, and flowers were from a recent Color Baggie swap on SG. The brads are Bazzill brads. Vellum quote from DCWV quote book I have. MM metal eyelet phrase adorns one of the white tags. No biggie...but its done. And I can quit thinking about those pictures now-LOL.
4 comments:
These are lovely Tara. Love you work, and you've been getting so much done too!
Tara.. This is a lovely layout.. I love the soft blue colours... It is just perfect.
Beautiful job Tara! You're on a roll!
Not to fret...my dd didn't walk until 16 months...she'll do it when she's ready!
Love the lo and pasttern Paper Tara. Love seeing your pages.
Post a Comment