Tuesday, June 13, 2006

WHEW!!!!

I am beat! I am physically exhausted...from the driving!!! YIKES!!

I had an amazing time working with the SG local DT this past Thursday. They were wonderful! And amazing...

AND I GOT ASKED TO COME BACK ANYTIME I WANT TO-EACH AND EVERY MONTH I REMAIN CLOSE ENOUGH TO DRIVE! YAY!!!

I just wanted to check in with you and let you know I am alive and I know I need to catch up with the blogging..

5 comments:

Dawnree said...

How exciting for , take a nap then come back and fill us in!

t said...

WOO HOO. Can't wait for more details. Welcome home.

Andrea said...

Welcome back! You are one lucky gal! Get some rest and fill us with the juicy details!!

Jodi said...

Can't wait to hear all about it. Rest first. lol

Angel's Imaginations said...

Sounds exciting! Standing by for all the details! LOL :-)