Now that she's got the walking all under her little belt, she's decided that food if for EATING. I am so relieved that she's decided that all that funny looking stuff I keep setting in front of her is to eat. She's got to be the pickiest eater i have ever met in my life. Seriously, I thought Garret and Courtney were bad but NOOOOO this kid had to go and show them up. Sigh!
On the good note, she ate an entire cheese quesadilla the other day for breakfast. I was so tickled she ate that much. Last night for dinner she ate an entire slice of pizza-HALF of what I ate! Then she went on to eat more stuff-popcorn (under adult supervision of course!!) and cherries and a popsicle and some crackers and...I don't remember what else!! Wow-and she still had room to nurse. Little piggy! ;)
I am so pleased that she's begun eating better and even trying new stuff. She's still really picky but now I won't worry about her as much. at least not in the food department!!
YEAH WE ARE WALKING AND EATING-LOL!!
Saturday, July 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YAY! She's just showing you all sorts of things she can do lately! GO EMILY!
Go Emily Go! Well she could only do one thing at time. That was waking. Now that she knows she can run from you, she will eat more. LOL ;-))
Post a Comment