Friday, July 28, 2006

Emily Update

I took her to the pediatric clinic in the military hospital this afternoon just because I wasn't convinced that she had an ear infection AND because she wasn't feeling any better today. Her fever was still spiking up to 105 and that's just scary to me!!

So-I don't know a thing more than I did before I went OTHER than the pediatrician would NOT have given the antibiotic. Her left ear membrane is slightly red and her right ear canal is slightly red-no signs of real infection.

She did eat some dinner tonight and played for about half an hour before she got irritable and fussy again. I put her down to bed early tonight so that she could catch up on some missing zzz's and I could get my bearings together. I am exhausted from taking care of her and the other kids. DH is worthless when it comes to sick kids-LOL. I wanted him to just take over and he didn't do it...wah!

I hope she wakes tomorrow feeling like her normal self. Please pray with me that she does!

2 comments:

Felicia McB said...

poor emily, I sure do hope she feels better super quick! sick kids can be so hard to deal with, because sometimes they can't tell you what makes then feel better, and they just seem to get fussier and fussier. I hope things settle out soon .

@wesome@bby said...

I hope by now, ms. e is feeling much better.